Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Property Conditions
- Check-In time is from 2pm on the day of your arrival.
- All rooms/sites are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
- If you would like to extend your stay (depending on availability) – please do so before 10am.
- The above tariff is based on the number of guests and type of accommodation for the specified time and duration. Any changes to this detail may impact the tariff.
- Prices quoted are current at time of booking, inclusive of GST and firm upon full payment for your date of stay.
- Different minimum stay requirements apply throughout the year.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Visitors are welcome and must register at reception an arrival (Fees applies). Visitors are to vacate the park by 8.00pm. No visitors after 8.00pm, guests are responsible for their visitor’s behaviour. Please advise any visitors you may have that they are required to sign in at reception on arrival. A daily fee of $8 per person or $25 for a family of four is applicable in school holiday periods and on weekends.
- Only 1 promotional/membership offer can be redeemed on any booking.
- If requested we will endeavour to hold a particular cabin/site, however we reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site category for the same period.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- We do not take large group bookings during school holidays or long weekends. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings which are found to be part of a large group without prior notice.
- Dogs are permitted on sites and in some cabins only at managers discretion and should be advised at the time of booking
- Boats – if you are bringing a boat to the park, please advise the boat trailer registration number along with the make of the boat prior to your arrival. Failure to do so may result in your boat not being permitted on the park.
- A $100.00 fee will be charged for any call out to late night disturbance after 10pm
- No responsibility is taken by Aspen or its representatives for personal injury, damage, or loss of property. Guests are responsible to always secure their belongings.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aspen Group web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aspen Group web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aspen Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Aspen Group web site are provided “as is”. Aspen Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aspen Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aspen Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aspen Group Internet site, even if Aspen Group or a Aspen Group authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aspen Group web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aspen Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aspen Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aspen Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aspen Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aspen Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aspen Group web site shall be governed by the laws of the States of NSW, SA, NT, WA, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.