A little about us
Aspen is a leading provider of quality accommodation on competitive terms in the residential, retirement and short stay sectors. We estimate our addressable market is worth over $1 trillion – our customers range from single to large family households of all ages.
Aspen owns and manages a portfolio of accommodation assets:
- 18 properties valued in excess of $200m and growing
- Over 2,950 sites / dwellings
- Geographically located across NSW, WA, SA, QLD, and NT
- Offering an attractive mixture of metropolitan, coastal, and regional lifestyle options to our customers
- Aspen is listed on the ASX (ticker code: APZ).
Formed in 2001, Aspen Group is an ASX listed property group strategically focused on providing “value for money” accommodation. The accommodation sector is considered to have positive long term structural characteristics, with an enduring customer need and effective capital utilisation. Aspen has been a leading owner and manager of holiday and accommodation parks since 2004. Aspen currently owns 9 holiday and accommodation parks across Australia. An active acquisition programme is underway to expand the portfolio within the “value for money” accommodation sector.
The Aspen Group portfolio is focused on the value for money accommodation sector, located across the country. A summary of each property in the portfolio is provided for further information.