Located in the picturesque inner-city suburb of Cooks Hills sits CoVE. As a relatively new concept to Newcastle, Co-Living provides a unique style of accommodation, allowing residents their own private space while enjoying a community feel with shared communal areas. Residents will have the option to meet new people or join in on community events with other residents. Each accommodation style will come furnished with a super comfortable bed, working desk station, small dining table (where space allows), fridge, and microwave. All you will need is bed linen, kitchenware, and you. Weekly rent will include internet and water in the weekly rent. Electricity will be in addition to the weekly rent. Need some storage or have a car? No problem; CoVE, Cooks Hill will have 14 car spaces and limited storage cages on each floor, which will be available at an additional cost. After a day of work or study, sit back and enjoy our communal outside areas, cook up a storm on our BBQs, enjoy a beverage with friends or family, and watch the sunset. We have your weekends covered as well. Cooks Hill is a short walk from Bar Beach and one of Newcastle’s prominent restaurant precincts on Darby Street. Rooms can be rented for both short and long term purposes. For more information, please visit: https://villagerproperty.com.au/property-for-lease/82-parkway-ave-cooks-hill/
Register your interest
CoVE, Cooks Hill
For more information on CoVE, Cooks Hill or to book an inspection, please contact our friendly sales team.
CoVE, Cooks Hill offers king single and queen rooms available for medium- and long-term lease.
- Brand new fully furnished studio apartments with air conditioning
- King-single and queen bed options
- Kitchenette features electric cooktop, microwave and fridge
- All units with private ensuite bathrooms
- Communal living area with lounge and dining options and large TV
- Landscaped grounds and central outdoor area complete with BBQ and seating
- Limited motorbike and car space parking available at additional cost
- Communal laundry with cashless payment system
- 750m to The Junction Shopping Centre, 950m to Bar Beach, 1 km to the delights of Darby St, 1.8km to NuSpace – University of Newcastle